And for those of you who were rooting for Bambi in my last bloggy post, you can now rest easy. Little Miss Save the Planet One Doe at a Time has taken Bambi under her wing (it actually kinda resembles a wing) and is threatening to gas us out of the house if we hurt her:
So Paris and I won't be going anywhere near it.
And on another note, I was threatened yesterday by this guy:
I was minding my own business (doing my business) and he (or she) swoops down and starts harrasing me! What does he think I am - a CAT???!? I mean I know I have this black and white awesomeness going on, but I in no way look like a feline of any type! Has this ever happened to any of you?? I think Mr(s). Jay is BLIND!
Talk about humiliation! Anyhoo, my good mates over at Noah's Bloggy have tagged me for a game. Here are the rules:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post,the player than tags 4 or 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was in Heaven. Just waiting....
2. What are 5 things on your to do list for today? Eat, nap, poop, play, torment Blondie (until mom catches me)
3. Snackies I enjoy: Cheese, Chicken jerky, dried fruit (especially apricots and pineapple), yogurt mixed with pumpkin, and of course bacon.
4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire: Well if I had a billion bones I would probably make my mom and dad retire so they could be with me 24/7.
5. Three of my bad habits: 1. eating poop (is that bad?) 2. tearing up couches. I can only think of 2 things
6. 5 places I have lived: With my breeder and then with the nice lady who adopted me, but couldn't keep me cause she had a brand new human pup. I say she's nice, because she called my mom to adopt me and that's how I came to live with her! And this all happened before I was 8 weeks old! So it's really only three places.
7. 5 jobs I have had: Man of the house (when my dad is away), sugar giver (but only when I feel like it), security personnel, comedian, professional poop maker.
I hope everybody has a great weekend!