Paris Rain here!! How is everybody's week going??That's mainly what I've been doing - fighting with you know who (and winning of course). See my ear up in the air??!
I have been tagged by the large & lovely Mango Man to play the 7 questions game. It's the same one Bubba played the other day. Same rules and stuff.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was not even born 10 years ago. I'm only 1-1/2!!
2.What are five things on your to-do list today? Grunt a lot (video forthcoming), chase squirrels, chase birds, sniff trails, be cute.
3. Snackies I enjoy: Pig ears (I got in sooooooo much trouble last week for being a snarling monster when anybody came near me while I was enjoying one), Dried sweet potato/chicken jerky treats, dried fruits (same as brother), I basically love all foods.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Build a mansion for my main squeeze & I so we could be together 24/7.
5.Three of my bad habits: Well, my mom says I am super greedy when it comes to food (I disagree). I like to bite Mack on his jowls. Also I kindof like to flirt.
6. Five places I have lived: The breeders, then the first lady who had me but thought I was too energetic for her, then her daughter who lived in a FEMA trailer, then the Texas Cocker Spaniel Rescue group, then with MOM!
7. 5 jobs I have had: I don't like to work. But my hobbies include bird and squirrel hunting.
And mom needs your help. She doesn't know if she should leave my hair long(ish) like it is, or if she should take me to the groomers to get bald-headed again.
Here are some pictures of me now:
And here's some of me bald-headed:
Which do you like best???