Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My first letter!

Yesterday Mom came home from lunch and checked the mailbox and guess what!!!??


I got my first real letter! Oh sure I get lotsa junk mail, like credit card offers with 0% financing (Cause my credit is so good) and stuff like that, but this was a card...for me!!



A VALENTINE'S DAY CARD!!!!!



Guess who it was from??? My wild & wonderful wirey pals, Butchy & Snickers !!!











I was like "Hey Mom, hurry up and open it!!!"


Thanks guys! You really made my day!!!

Can't wait to see everybody at the pawty tomorrow!

14 comments:

Martha said...

What a nice card! Happy Valentine's Day, Mack! Love, Martha

Peanut said...

We got a card from Butchy and Snickers too. It was great.

Ruby Bleu said...

sumptin' special is coming your way...don't you worry!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Ferndoggle said...

Yeah!! It's so fun getting mail! We got your card yesterday. Thank you!!!

Mom said your card is going to be delayed a bit b/c her car is broke and she can't get to the post office till Friday. But the love fest can just continue onto next week! It'll be worth the wait.

SP&L

Amber-Mae said...

Aww, that's sooo sweet of them!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Mack

Read Ruby's blog, I told her what I thought of her delemma about you and Stanny.

Can't wait to see you at the pawty.

Wheelies

Opal

Frasier said...

That is so cute!
Frasier

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwwwwww, how sweet of Butchy and Snickers! They're such nice friends!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Girl Girl Hamster said...

What a pawsome card from Butchy & Snickers.

~ Girl girl

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mack!
Very nice card from Butchy and Snickers!
See you at the party!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

That's so sweet of Butchy & Snickers!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh that is a sweet card Mack, Butchy and Snickers are grand pals!

I called over to wish you a Happy Valentines Day.

love and rose scented licks, your pal Marvin xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day!

Pats & pets
Blue

Joe Stains said...

Mail is super duper! Happy Valentine's Day!!