First off, I wanna thank my new friend, Katie for this super cool award! The rules state you must mention the person who gave it to you, list 7 things about yourself, then pass it on to 15 other bloggers.
Ok, 7 (not TOO revealing) things. Here goes:
1. I am engaged to the most beautiful Boston lady ever!
2. I am secretly a momma's boy (But don't tell anyone)
3. I hate my kiddie pool
4. I like to give my mom cuddles on Sunday (only)
5. I like to cuddle with dad on the couch at night (only because I'm waiting for him to move so I can get my bed back)
6. My favorite human food is cheese.
7. My 'rents have said I look like a rabbit, bulldog, shark, and pot-bellied pig (NOT funny dad!)
If you haven't played this yet, consider yourself tagged.
Thanks again, Katie!
Last week, we were reading on one of our favorite bloggies, Two Pitties in the City, about Kongs and how they are great for giving to your dog while they are crated. We told mom about it and look what she did:
The Kongs are filled with Peanut Butter and Dick Van Pooten's yummy food.
She froze 'em and the next day we were happy to go in our crates:
Then, one day last week momma fixed some steaks on the grill and looksy:
We stayed in our crates for about three hours! And when mom opened mine, look what happened:
I didn't want to get out!
Then another night, my peeps had this for dindins:
And while they were eating, we got a little of the ziti and ricotta that was left over:
In our crates we go!! We hardly ever get human goodies, so we are pumped!
(Can you see I helped my mom clean the corn?)
Thank you City Pitties for opening up a whole new delicious world!